I’ve finally decided to come out of hiding from the blog world. Summer is always a fun and busy time. It’s also usually when I lose motivation to work on my computer outside of my normal work day. So scold away I’ve been a bad, bad blogger.
I’ll do my best to make it up to you with an easy DIY project to jazz up yo’ fridge.
Our fridge was looking real messy. Every time I passed by it, I noticed all the clutter mainly from all our save the dates and wedding invites (we’re so popular). Finally when I just couldn’t take it any more, I decided to craft up a bulletin board.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cork board squares from Michaels
- Crazy glue
- Fabric of your choosing
Total cost around $20
- Cut the fabric into 4 squares. I just traced the bulletin board and then added about an inch to each side.
- Pin the fabric on the back using tacks.
- Then glue the magnets onto the back of the cork board.
- Lastly, pin the fabric on the front using the tacks.
Put a cork board in it, this fridge is organized!!!